Over the years, through our Magambua Medical project fund we have expanded the types of sub-projects this account supports. From medical supplies, outreach and support, to famine relief, to evangelism and leadership development. Currently our Magambua Medical fund helps with the following:
- Monthly Mother/Child Health mobile clinics
- Subsidizing the eye surgery team transport cost
- Funding community health worker seminars
- Swahili Bible distribution
- Support for Listening Group Seminars
- Funding for local believers and church leaders to participate in evangelistic meetings and various types of theological and mission training seminars
- Provide funds for local Sandawe believers to attend the six month Kolandoto Bible course
- Provide funds for Otto Lebba to complete Clinical Officer School (already fully funded)
If you are interested in giving to our Magambua Medical Project, you can send a check made out to ‘Africa Inland Mission’ and mailed to:
PO Box 3611
Peachtree City, GA 30269
with a note saying “for Magambua Medical Project ER TAN 111 U”.
Or, you can give online at www.aimint.org/usa/give.
Search Projects for “Magambua Medical 111 U”
Jon and Melissa